Monday, December 20, 2010

20 random things

It has been forever and a day since I blogged. My apologies to my three or so faithful followers. :)

I am copying my cousin, Amy's, blog idea and US Weekly by sharing 20 random things about me:

1. I have two middle names: Ruth and Krista.
2. I have lived in 7 different states: CA, WA, NE, GA, NY, MD, AZ
3. I have had the same best friend for 22 years.
4. I almost majored in art in college; still draw in pencil and charcoal.
5. I was co-captain of the cheer leading squad for JD.
6. I married my high school sweet heart.
7. I always wanted two kids, 4 years apart.
8. I love all things to do with neuroscience nursing.
9. I believe in Jesus with all my heart.
10. I like to listen to Elayna sing as she colors.
11. Jack is an amazing addition to our family.
12. My parents are two of the most loving and giving people I know.
13. I love all of my in-laws as if they were my very own blood.
14. Elayna is named after my mother-in-law (Elaine) and my mom's middle name (Lynn).
15. Elayna is having trouble sleeping in her own bed. Any suggestions?
16. I now own my first pair of designer sunglasses!
17. We would like to adopt a junior to senior age golden retriever for our family.
18. My Honda Pilot is my favorite car I have ever owned.
19. My work friends are beautiful, strong, and intelligent women. I am honored to work with such amazing nurses.
20. I am now thirty!

4 comments:

Becca's Blog... said...

I have a questions and comment:

Q: What brand are your designer sunglasses

C: I can't wait for you to get a dog!

... oh wait, another question...

Q: What will you name said dog?

Nick, Noelle, Elayna, and Jack said...

Becca!
1. D & G
2. Finley (per E)

Miss you!

Emmy said...

So, Becca totally asked my question before I could. I needed to know the brand of sunglasses, of course! Now I need to know where you got them!! LOVE.

Nick, Noelle, Elayna, and Jack said...

Sunglass Hut at the Mall. :)