Sunday, May 29, 2011

Concert!




Ok, so I am a huge JJ Heller fan! This week I was playing her songs for my husband and daughter after Jack went to sleep. I was saying, "I would love to see her in concert!" Then, she posted on facebook that she was singing in concert, here! Her and her husband are from Phoenix. I was even more excited that she was playing at a church called Open Door (Nick and I listen to their pod casts!). I took this all as a sign!
The concert did not disappoint. Even better though -- E had to go to the bathroom in the middle of first act (an amazing singer - Randall Goodgame). We walked out, and there she was... sitting with her husband at their stand of CDs. I said, "Look, there she is!" We introduced ourselves, and it made both of our days! We were so gitty and excited.
The concert was beautiful and filled with such love of Jesus. I adored every minute. More importantly, I was creating precious memories with my husband and our sweet little girl. At the end of the show, we walked out and there they were again. So we said, "Great show guys, we loved it!"
The total number of attendees was about 200 (I believe). So it was a small, intimate concert. AH-MAZING! I feel re-energized and filled with HIS spirit.
***Thanks, Mom, for watching Jack!***

1 comment:

linda t said...

Oh my gosh, I was at JJ's concert too that night!! Thanks for posting these pics cuz I never got any that night.
And thank you for posting your memory of hearing about Nicole's twins! I still can't believe there are TWO babies growing inside her tummy! ha!
So fun reading your blog. I need to go read some more posts!