Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Life and Stuff



Seriously, I don't know why, but turning 30 has just opened my eyes in such a beautiful way. Having this amazing son (who has the cutest fat arms and legs) teaches me to SLOW down and enjoy. Also Elayna reminds me of myself, and I see a little 5 year old Noelle who sees life - big, open, and full of possibilities. I know, like my parents did for me, we will help make all her dreams a reality. She will be so happy too!
Then there is Nick, my other half, the one who is not scared to live in the moment, to say anything, feel emotions, speak the truth... to leave everything a move down to Maryland at 19 years old to live with his girlfriend of 6 months. Did we really do that? Yes, and we made it! How can you not fall in love with him? He has the most honest, open, and loving heart. And he is funny as hell!
I learn so much from him, and we balance each other well.

Life. There are all these different stages in life. I love this stage. Usually I am already thinking 10 steps ahead to the next stage. But not this time. I am going to hang out here for awhile and enjoy this loveliness!

No comments: