Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello, again.


WOW! It's been a long, long time sing I blogged.
Like 2 months.

God is working in our lives, and it's pretty cool. As you probably have read from my blogs, I am a big believer in Jesus. I have a real, personal, and honest relationship with Him. My husband, Nick, is finding his place in this journey. No one can be pushed to accept Jesus into their life, it something that has to happen between God and that person.

Nick, E, Jack, and I have started to attended church: New Life Community. We are trying to find our perfect fit in a church community. Our sweet friend, Amy, invited to hear her sing at New Life. She is Elayna's preschool teacher. We adore her. We still love to listen to Open Door Fellowship's podcasts too.

So life is pretty darn good in our nest. Yet around us, friends and family are going through divorces and separations. Earthquakes and tsunamis are ripping apart land and causing death and destruction. Life keeps moving fast, yet in the hustle of it all, Nick and I find each other again. We seem to be making it work. We keep communicating, loving unconditionally, and being honest. Life is hard and fights happen, but I will forever has his back and be his best friend.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Hi! K, found this blog thing and made one for Stir! love ya :)